Sales Agent - Earn Up to 15 Percent of Uncapped Commission
Looking for UNLIMITED earning potential and benefits, second to none? AAA is hiring NOW!
AAA Insurance Agents receive:
- Uncapped pay - Combined with a guaranteed yearly salary of almost $33K, our uncapped commission potential gives you the opportunity to achieve all of your financial goals.
- Sales support - Detailed training, company provided WARM leads
- Comprehensive Benefits - 401K with 6% match; paid time off accrual starting Day 1; health, dental, & vision insurance – coverage starting the following month (no probationary period!), and more!
- Work/life balance - We offer a great full-time schedule, perfect for those who enjoy their evenings, weekends, and holidays off! Our Missoula branch is open Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM, with nine paid holidays off a year!
- Fast-start bonus of up to $10K available within your first six months by achieving sales thresholds
- Total average first year earnings range from $50K to $100K; this is a combination of base, bonus, and uncapped commission
- Our Top Performers have the potential to earn over $100K!
Our Sales Agents have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career offering Property & Casualty insurance to our Members, with the option to sell Life Insurance, Roadside Assistance, and other AAA products! With AAA’s strong reputation behind them, our Team Members can take pride in knowing they are selling quality products to our Members, ensuring they are covered for life’s unexpected events.
What you will do:
- Source, develop leads, prospect, and continually network
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Be an effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business
What you will need:
- 2-3 years of sales experience highly preferred
- Active Personal Lines or Property/Casualty Producer License highly preferred
- Excellent multitasking and computer skills
- High school diploma/GED required; ability to acquire active and unrestricted state-issued licenses within thirty (30) calendar days of hire.
- Successful completion of criminal, education, and employment background screen
What we offer:
- 17 days of paid time-off within your first year
- 24 hours of Paid Volunteer Time annually
- 401K saving plan with company match up to 6%
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness program and more!