Multiple jobs

Freres Engineered Wood   Lyons, OR   Full-time     Manufacturing / Production / Operations
Posted on March 21, 2024
Apply Now

The Electrical and Controls Journeyman 1 will provide process controls and PLC support at all Freres Manufacturing Facilities. They will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of all facility electrical control systems, all PLC controls networking, and HMI systems.

Freres Engineered Wood is actively seeking to expand its team by adding a skilled Forester to its department in Lyons, Oregon. As a crucial member of the team, the selected candidate will primarily focus on timber sale acquisition, utilizing their expertise as a timber cruiser, alongside engaging in diverse job functions. This role offers a dynamic blend of field and office work, with approximately 80% of the time spent outdoors conducting timber cruising and assessments, and the remaining 20% dedicated to office-based tasks. This full-time exempt position offers a competitive salary based on candidate’s skills, experience and education level.

Electrical Journeyman- Construct, install, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot industrial electrical systems. Coordinates work with plant mechanical maintenance crews. Troubleshoots, advises, and implements plant solutions in coordination with plant management.

Millwrights repair, maintain, and perform preventative maintenance on veneer and plywood machinery and are responsible for the maintenance of the mill and processes during a shift.


Freres Engineered Wood

141 14th St PO BOX 276
Lyons , OR
https://frereswood.com/